RADIO CONVERSIONS FOR PRE 1983 VEHICLES.
ESTABLISHED AUSSIE BUSINESS.
I HAVE BEEN IN THE CAR RADIO SERVICE INDUSTRY SINCE 1969.
348 409 Chev Parts & Info.
All trademarks, trade names, or service marks that appear in connection with my409 are the property of their respective owners.
THE PRICELIST IS ON THE FRONT PAGE.
$68.75 incl shipping.
REPRODUCTION ‘universal’ tube Nut Kit, Suitable for the Radio Shafts of most 1950s, 60s & 70s Aussie Car Radios. Can be cut to the length to suit your application.
This Tube Nut Kit mounts the radio and fascia to the original opening as in most Holdens & Valiants.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- The radio is held up to the dash opening first, the fascia is located in position, then both are secured to the dash with with this mounting kit
- Most Holdens used this method of mounting the radio
- This kit is for use with the original radio, it includes 2 Washers and 2 Tube Nuts
- The length of Radio Tube Nuts varied vehicle to vehicle, the tube nuts supplied can be cut to your needs,
- The overall length as supplied is 31/32″, the outside thread diam is 1/2″, inside thread diam is 11/32″, nut size 5/8″
- The inside and outside of the tubes are threaded, as different radios used either inside or outside thread
- To check my other Tube Nut listings, see ‘SPECIFIC’ below
- Contact me if you have questions.
I also have SPECIFIC Tube Nuts & shaft nuts for these applications;
HOLDEN:FX FJ FE FC EJ EH HD HR HK HT HG HX HJ HZ WB
VALIANT: S R AP VE VF VG VH VJ VK CL CM
Photos below of the Universal Tube Nuts.