REPLACEMENT RADIOS, ACCESSORIES, RADIO REPAIRS & CONVERSIONS FOR PRE 1983 VEHICLES.
ESTABLISHED AUSSIE BUSINESS.
I HAVE BEEN IN THE CAR RADIO SERVICE INDUSTRY SINCE 1969.
I AM THE FIRST IN AUSTRALIA TO OFFER FULLY ASSEMBLED REPLACEMENT RADIOS & SPEAKER KITS FOR OUR AUSSIE CLASSICS
GMH SpringRing Battery Cables, 348 409 Chev Parts.
All trademarks, trade names, or service marks that appear in connection with my409 are the property of their respective owners.
PRICES & STOCK AVAILABILTY
Difficulty obtaining 'USA series' replacement radio stock, stock price rises, shipping price rises & shipping delays force me to raise my prices. The price-list is now on the front page.
$50 including shipping.
This repair plate is used when you want to fit an original style ‘Shaft’ radio back into a classic vehicle which has had the radio opening cut to fit a modern ‘DIN’ style radio.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
In the series of photos below you can see this plate fits onto the radio nose before it is mounted into the dash from the rear.
The fascia; visible in photos 3,4 & 5, is then placed onto the radio nose from the front of the dash; this forms a ‘sandwich’,
& when everything is tightened up & a backstrap fitted, the radio is held in place nicely.
- Shipping covered by insurance
- Full backup warranty, service and advice
- If I supply this repair plate with a radio, I will set it up and fit it to the radio, but you may still have to trim the ends
- the plate is 3mm aluminium, 245mm x 58mm overall, the rectangular opening is 90mm x 40mm, centered
- the plate is aluminium, so it is easy to modify to suit your needs
- the plate does not have to be welded or fixed to the inside of the dash
- I can help upgrade your Radio and Speaker system in your Classic Vehicle.