Replacement radios, radio repairs & FM conversions for all makes of pre 1980 Classic vechicles. Chev 348 & 409 Motors & parts
Custom Autosound USA 4 DIN Radios
This radio is available with either a CHROME or BLACK face, see photos below.
It will fit any vehicle with a ‘DIN’ (approx.). 7.2″(182mm) X 2.11″(52mm) radio opening, including most foreign / domestic vehicles, ‘84 up.
Also will fit Classics & Streetrods already cut for DIN radios (single CD players). The first CD player with a classic look & a fold Down Full Detachable Front Panel.
Now with 160 watts, USB and Auxiliary inputs, CD player, the USA 4 DIN has outstanding features,
with full backup warranty, service and advice. Supplied with brackets & fasteners, ready to fit the your dash. This radio fits into the dash from the front.
I can help upgrade your speaker system and/or aerial if needed.
· Auxiliary input on front, 3.5mm stereo jack, plays music from earphone socket of any device
· USB flash drive input on front, plays MP3 files from your USB stick, with alpha-numeric display on screen
· SD card slot, behind the face
· Fold Down Chrome Face for CD loading & SD Card, the face also detaches
· 4 x 40 watt channels – 160 watt
· 2 Channel RCA pre-outs on rear
· Single CD player, CD-R & CD-RW Compatible
· Full Electronic CD Control of Shuffle, Scan, Repeat, Pause
· Electronic tuning – 24 presets
· Electronic volume control
· Front/rear fader
· Digital clock
· Auto antenna control
· Wiring harness, installation & operating instructions included.
From the front of the dash you will need 200mm rearwards to clear the radio case and wiring,
The radio case itself is 165mm depth, 183mm wide & 50 thick,
The fold down face is hinged at the bottom corners, & swings down to be at 90 degrees, it clips onto the front of the radio, is 191mm long x 58mm high & 36mm thick including knobs – so this will project from the dash.
WITH THIS PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE:
· a receipt/tax invoice
· warranty information
· operating instructions and where applicable, installation instructions.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW